Monday, August 23, 2010

Play time with a hat!

Ashlyn is so much fun to watch. Last winter I would put hats on Ashlyn a lot because it was cold and because she would leave them on and I thought it was cute. Not now, I can't even keep anything on her head. That was until I found this lovely "dance source" hat. Ashlyn has started to try and put things on. I wish I had pictures of her trying to put my shirts on but I don't. The other day she was in my closet and she had pulled some shirts off the hangers and was trying to put them on. She wasn't quite able to figure it out so she decided to just put it on her head and walk around. She couldn't see anything but was walking all over the place. She kept running into things. She sure keeps us laughing.

No comments: