Monday, June 13, 2011

Random pictures from June

Ashlyn telling Dad that she is funny. She does this cute laugh and then says, "I funny." It gets us every time.
Daddy's all-star....
Mommy's precious...
Ashlyn's best friend.
Me: What happened?
Ashlyn: Look Mom! See!
Ashlyn sure loves her Dad!
Trey makes the cutest little noises. He melts his Mom's heart with them.
He REALLY likes to sleep on his tummy.
Ashlyn ready and waiting to go outside. She is always looking through the blinds wishing she could go out and play.
We had Bobo for a couple weeks and Ashlyn loves to be outside with him. She is very good at taking him on walks....or should I say Bobo takes her on walks?? Bobo did pull her right down our front steps and she got all scraped up on her nose, cheek and forehead.
Trey is such a good baby! Couldn't ask for better!
Ashlyn still loves hats!
Happy girl and "her" dog.
I couldn't get Ashlyn to come in. I thought maybe if I went in she would come. This is her about 20 mins after I went in. Still just chillin' with Bobo.
I got these new headbands for Ashlyn and I like them more than she does. Too bad they don't fit my head!
Ashlyn loves Spaghetti'Os.
My handsome boy! (These pics. are blurry because I wasn't using flash and I guess I don't hold still long enough because they are always blurry.)
Ashlyns favorite thing to do is take the couch cushions off and play.
Trey is all smiles
Watching the fireworks in Syracuse.
Trey likes the pretty colors.
Ashlyn doing the slip'n slide with the neighbors when she should be in bed!
This girl has no idea what cold even means.
Worn out from the days activities.

No comments: