Friday, April 16, 2010

A few things we have been up to...




Gardening

Yes, the ones that are big and healthy are from the nusery and the ones that look like there might just be dirt are the ones that I started in the house.
Needless to say there are plants in there, they are just spindly and tall.
And the work continues. Thanks to Dad and Mom for helping or better said, doing our project! We sure appreciate it and always look forward to you coming down to see us!
Painted
I decided it was time to give our furniture a new face.

Well here she is after a face lift. The camera (or the picture taker) is no good at getting its true color. She is a beautiful aqua blue. Much more color than this picture shows.
I glazed over it with faux glaze to make the details stand out. She'll do until I decide she needs another face lift.

No comments: