Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mmmm... what's this??

Ashlyn loves to try new food. It is so fun to watch her eat it. Sometimes her facial expressions are so funny. The first time tasting green beans she almost gagged but when I put the spoon up to her, she opened right up for more. It took her a couple tries to decide if she likes it.
She loves to eat bananas!! I set this banana that I was feeding her on the edge of the tray ( I didn't think she would be able to reach it) while I went and changed the laundry. When I came back she had it in her hands and was trying to eat it...peel and all.

She also likes to have water in her bottle. She mostly chews on it and gets real wet but every once in a while I will see her sucking it. So fun!
A few cheerios can keep Ashlyn entertained for quiet some time. She is very good at picking them up and sometimes getting them in her mouth. It is fun to watch because she will sometimes get a cheerio stuck somewhere on her hand and she will examen her hand looking all around as if to say, "How am I going to get that cheerio in my mouth?" It is way fun to watch her explore and learn.
Mmmm. Broccoli. We all love broccoli. Especially roasted on the grill. She will chew on raw broccoli for a long time. It makes a great teether!!

No comments: